Our first stop was River Front Park on Saturday for Pig Out. Typically, we wouldn't go because you tend to run into the same vendors at the County Fair but Scott talked me into it (hello...an excuse to eat!!). Before lunch we stopped to see the ducks and took a ride on the Carrousel.
I am personally not a big fan of ducks (this includes the football team) or birds for that matter...good thing I have Scott & could keep my distance!!
I have to admit I bribed Pierson to leave the ducks by telling him we were going to see the horses. Is it bad that they weren't real? The Carrousel has been in Spokane & in operation for more than 100 years. All of the carrousel's original figures are still making their rounds. Pierson had a blast and loved tossing the rings Scott caught for him.
The Looff Carrousel in Spokane
Finally...we pigged out!!
The Koi Fish
Last, but certainly not least, we went to the Symphony in the Park on Monday. This is held at Comstock Park which is about 2 miles from our house. This is such a fun event & we love the tradition of going to kick off the fall season.
Pierson wanted to be right up front & I can't blame him. I love seeing the world through his eyes.
Throw in a few loads of laundry, a trip to the grocery store & a few other small errands & you have our amazing Labor Day Weekend. I am so lucky to have Scott & Pierson to share my life with!!


No comments:
Post a Comment