We have a tradition at our house. Scott cleans out the pumpkins and I carve them. I always try to do a design for each of that represents who we are or maybe a special interest for that year. For Pierson, I choose to do Snoopy. He loves Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin!! Scott picked out an American flag for himself and I decided on a cat (mainly because the I wanted one with easy lines!!).
For Halloween this year Pierson was Mr. PotatoHead. We had the costume early in October. Once he got a hold of it...game over. He wore it all month long. So of course on Halloween Pierson informed us that he wanted to be a Monster...of course he did!! Why would he want to wear the costume he'd been wearing all month? Ugh. Luckily, Scott was able to talk him away from the ledge and he put on the PotatoHead costume.
After we went to see my parents & Great Grandma B our dear friends the Jess' stopped by so we could see Michael. These two are characters. They were trying to shoot baskets in their costumes, not the easiest thing to do!!
I decided to stay home and hand out candy while Scott & Pierson went to a few houses. As I watched them cross the street my eyes watered up, my baby is getting so big!! They ended up being gone for a little over 30 minutes, "more treats" he kept saying. Not bad for his first real go at Halloween
No comments:
Post a Comment