My husband Scott may have one of the softest hearts for stray animals. And if we had a farm I am convinced they'd all live with us...
On Monday Scott called and had found a Bulldog in the middle of a very busy road, she was just sitting there. In asking around he found out from neighbors that many people bring there animals to this area and dump them...WHAT!! We knew we couldn't take her to the pound. So he brought her home and we posted that we had found her at every shelter & on Craig's list.
I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason & Scott recalled an ad he'd seen for a Lost Bulldog in the paper. We called and sadly we did not have their dog. However, this woman has had Bulldogs her entire life & was willing to adopt our house guest if her owners did not come forward. We took her into the vet to see if she had a chip & that was a bust too. But we did find out she had 2 ear infections so we bought her some medicine. I couldn't leave knowing she was in pain without helping her.
After a few days & no calls on her we have handed her over to her new home. She had a full vet visit this afternoon and not only does she have 2 ear infections but she also has an eye, skin & fold infection. She even had her toe nails trimmed. I just know that she is going to be adored & loved as she should be with her new family.
Wishing "Lola" a wonderful life!!

OMG, she is so freaking cute! I love that you guys have such a love for animals. However, if you adopt a squirrel, rat, or crow I'm going to have to questions you guys! That is seriously really sweet that you took that poor puppy into the vet. I wish I could meet her.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so sweet! She looks adorable. Poor liitle thing. Thank goodness you found her a new home.
ReplyDelete